Thursday, January 19, 2017

Five Months


     Grayson is five months old now!  This has been one of my favorite months so far, I think he's grown the most in this one.  He's still an awesome sleeper, loves to chew on his hands or anything else he can get in his mouth, and is a happy boy!
     During this last month Grayson discovered his toes, which he also loves to chew on.  He started rolling over from his back to his stomach.  He's gone from his stomach to his back a few times, but not consistently, like he can the other way.  One time I woke up and he was on his stomach. 😱  As if I wasn't paranoid already, I am even more now haha.  He also started to hold his bottle when I'm feeding him.  He's paying more attention to what we're eating and reaching for things to put in his mouth.  I'm thinking about starting him on some solids within the next few weeks.
     Grayson took his first trip to Utah for Christmas.  He did awesome traveling in the six hour car ride, and then got to take his first airplane ride on the way home.  
     Utah was so much fun and I loved watching Saylor with G.  She was so cute with him.  We saw some family and friends, did a little shopping, and went to BYU.
     It was a great month!
                     

Saylor giving him kisses hahaha                He loves this toy he got for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment